Struggle with procrastinating too much? Today, I will be reviewing the Productivity Planner by Intelligent Change.
The purpose of this Productivity Planner review is to give you a full rundown on the planner, and what makes it unique from basic planners found just about everywhere.
I purchased the planner to help me be more accountable and get more accomplished.
What is the Productivity Planner by Intelligent Change?
The Productivity Planner by Intelligent Change is a weekly / daily planner that is structured so you can get more stuff done quicker and more efficiently.
Product: Productivity Planner by Intelligent Change
Purpose: Daily / Weekly Planner
Specs: 5″ x 8″ – 3/4″ thick
My Rating: 9 out of 10
Why I Am Reviewing The Productivity Planner by Intelligent Change?
I am reviewing Intelligent Change’s Productivity Planner because, I personally find myself procrastinating and not getting enough accomplished way too often.
Some days, I am able to get a lot accomplished, while other days I get absolutely nothing important done.
I find that I am easily distracted by emails, Youtube videos and social media stuff and I needed / wanted a system to help me stay more focused.
As an entrepreneur, I have a ton of stuff I need to do and should be doing everyday.
Everyday that I waste not getting the most important things done, I am failing my business.
I am reviewing the Productivity Planner to help others like myself.
Who is The Productivity Planner For?
The Productivity Planner is ideal for people who want to get more stuff done, quicker and more efficiently.
Entrepreneurs, business owners, CEO’s or executives will love ❤️ the Productivity Planner by Intelligent Change.
What Makes The Productivity Planner Planner Unique?
The Productivity Planner is unique in that it actually uses and teaches you a proven system called the Pomodoro Technique to help you get more accomplished.
Regular planners normally just have a monthly view, weekly view, daily view and a space to write a few notes.
The Productivity Planner’s system teaches you how to break up your tasks into small 25 minute increments and how to prioritize your most important tasks.
The planner was specifically designed to use the Pomodoro Technique to knock out your most important tasks every day / week.
By structuring your weekly and daily tasks into smaller, more focused work intervals, you tend to get a lot more done.
Features / Benefits
Here are the benefits as outlined by Intelligent Change:
- Proven Productivity Format: The Productivity Planner is based on historical leading Productivity Principles and Supported Goals Research that are proven to increase productivity.
- Get Focused. Beat Procrastination: Stay clear of distractions with the Productivity Planner’s simple focused Pomodoro style work system.
- Become More Productive Daily: Rate your productivity at the end of each day and become more effective day by day.
- Weekly Planning / Review: Stay on top of your weekly goals and review what happened each week. Everything is non-dated so you do not waste pages like most planners. Includes 5-day pages per week.
- Money Back Guarantee: The Productivity Planner is Guaranteed to work or your money back! If you do not absolutely love the Productivity Planner, return it and we will issue you a full refund (or replace it if there’s a problem).
How Does It Work?
The first 30 pages of the Productivity Planner is actually an introduction into how the Pomodoro Technique works and how to best use the planner.
They are not full pages of text so I found that it only took me about 20 – 30 minutes to read everything and understand how it works.
How Pomodoros Work
The little circles you see above are what they call Pomodoros, each one represents 25 minutes of time.
The idea is you write down your weekly goals first (16 projects listed from the most important to the least important).
Next you take your top most important projects and break them up into smaller tasks.
Here’s an Example:
Let’s say you wanted to create a power point presentation by the end of the week. Instead of just writing down “Create Powerpoint Presentation,” you would break it up into smaller tasks that can be done ideally within 5 pomodoros or 2.5 hours.
Basically, you would separate your projects into smaller tasks like:
- Find Images for Powerpoint Presentation
- Write Notes for Presentation
- Format Notes Into Presentation, etc.
In the box in front of the pomodoro circles you write down:
- How many pomodoros / time you think it will take you to complete your task.
In the box after the pomodoro circles you write down:
- How many pomodoros / time it actually took you to complete the task.
You then shade in your pomodoros when you are done with the task to show how long it took to complete.
By breaking up your projects / tasks into smaller segments of time, you stay more focused and refreshed mentally.
The planner is designed to takes away the procrastination many of us entrepreneurs fall into when we know what we have to do is only a small part of a very large project.
What I Love About The Productivity Planner
I pretty much love everything about the Productivity Planner. ❤️
Since I’ve been using it, I have been getting WAY more accomplished. Like seriously.
I find that it really does help with preventing procrastination.
I like that the planner doesn’t have pre-printed dates like typical yearly planners. The Productivity Planner lets you write in the date for each page which is a great benefit in 2 ways:
- You don’t waste pages if you happen to not use the planner every day.
- You don’t lose money on it because it’s not calendar driven.
In the past, I’ve wasted money on planners because I didn’t use them that much during the year. With this planner, even if I take a break from using it, I can pick up right where I left off, no problem.
Another thing I love are the motivational quotes that are listed at the start of the week page and the quotes listed at the top of each daily page.
It really puts your mind in the right frame of mind to be productive, so I really like that feature a lot!
- Physically, it is soft to the touch and feels very high quality when you hold it.
- The paper is light and smooth which makes it a joy to write in.
- It’s smaller than most planners so it’s easy to carry around or keep in your backpack.
I also like how it’s not all big and floppy like a lot of the cheap $15 planners you see at Staples.
What I Don’t Like About The Productivity Planner
There are really only 2 things I don’t like about the Productivity Planner:
- The weeks are setup as 5 day work weeks. It is not designed to be used for weekend projects / tasks.
- I wish the writing space for the tasks / projects was a little longer.
I find that you have to write a lot of abbreviations to make everything fit. But for me, that is not a deal-breaker.
The cheapest place to buy the Productivity Planner is on Amazon for $24.95.
Does It Come With A Guarantee?
The Productivity Planner comes with a Full Money Back Guarantee.
Conclusion – The Intelligent Change Productivity Planner is Worth Every Penny!
Personally, I love everything about the Productivity Planner by Intelligent Change.
The pomodoro system is genius and for me, it’s working like a charm and well worth the cost!
I find that my mind is more at ease using the planner because, I feel like I’m accomplishing a lot more. It only takes a couple of minutes every morning to fill out your daily projects because you are following the “most important” list you set up at the beginning of the week.
I feel more focused during my day and it’s nice having the scheduled 5 minute breaks after every 25 minutes of work (part of the Pomodoro Technique).
The Productivity Planner lasts for 6 months if you use it everyday.
For me, it’s worth $24.95 to have a system like this helping me to accomplish more and reach my goals.